LOG NOTE’S 4-5 May 2002
- Staff meeting for numbered staff @ 0730 Sat 4 May 02 in the 30TH SAB conference room.
- CLASS II- Military Clothing Funding- Funding seems to be going well throughout the Bde at this time.
- CLASS III- JP 8 fueling for all ground equipment is working well in the 194TH EN BDE (TA). Units within the BDE are utilizing OMS #13 and CSMS West for their fuel requirements. Funding for FY 02 is adequate and we see no negative impacts for this training year.
- CLASS V- Units have submitted their DA 581’s for FY 02 requirements. The 230th EN BN will conduct crew serve firing and Demo training during there AT at Camp Shelby, MS.
- Class VII- The Brigade will field several pieces of " new equipment" this FY. The 230TH EN BN has received (8) Vib Rollers they are also schedule to receive (3) Hyex’s 4th qtr this FY. The 155TH EN CO is schedule to receive (6) new 20T Dumps the 4th qtr. The 212TH, 23 (T) Dumps has been postponed to FY03. The 913Th and C 46THdid receive the VIB Rollers this past Month.
- CLASS VIII- N/A.
- Command Evaluation Program (CEP)- All units have received an inspection by FTUS personnel this FY. The 913TH will receive a follow up inspection 4 May 02.
- IET Training- IET training will be conducted 4-5 May at the Milan Training Site. POC is MSG Edwards.
- PRE-NCOES Program- The PRE NCOES Program will be conducted 4-5 May at the Milan Training Site. The Program is intended to better prepare the soldiers before attending NCOES schools. POC is MSG Edwards.
- COMET Schedule FY 02- The Dir. Of Maintenance has published a new Comet Inspection schedule as of 12 February 2002. The 913Th will be inspected 15 Oct 02, 155Th 10 Oct 02, Det 1 155TH 9 Oct 02. The 775TH C Co 46TH and HHC are schedule for March 03.
- S4 section will be assisting the 913TH performing rail load ops at FT Campbell, KY 4-6 May in preparation of NTC.
- Family Day activities will be conducted at Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Norwood’s residence 4 May beginning around noon. All unit family members are invited to come.
- CS02- C 46TH has currently four pieces of equipment deployed to Plovdiv, Bulgaria in support of CornerStone 02.
FOR THE COMMANDER:
ROBERT C CARVER
MAJ, EN, TNARNG