S3 & CMS DRILL NOTES
- Staff meeting is scheduled 040730AUG01 in the 30TH BDE room.
- The 230TH SC BN realignment proposal was presented to BG Hargett 01AUG01. STARC will make a decision soon.
- The Asphalt Platoon from the 155th EN CO (-) deployed .
Re-deployment scheduled to arrive FT Benning, GA., 12SEP01.
- The Rock Crusher site plan has been modified and completed. Unit request a survey team on site 04AUG01. The unit will continue site prep until 25AUG01, NCOIC SFC Jerry Collins. The culvert is complete. Working 3rd layer of baskets.
- The 194th EN BDE Staff will support the following projects and events during the 4TH Qtr 01:
C/46th EN CO Building 555 conversion to Chapel
(Requested 10 pax for 5 days). If not approved
unit will continue in IDT status. Unit will work on
Mud/sand sheet rock, install ceiling grids, painting,
Form/pour steps, hang fixtures, install electrical, trim work, install carpet, place hot water heater.
Work Civic Action Project at Paris Airport
212th EN CO Scheduled possible CAP Whitwell/Marion County Fairground. MAJ Hoadley gave the requirments to the requesting officials during AT01
M917 Fielding scheduled 10-14 SEP 01 (8 pax)
913th EN CO Tullahoma Range: Rcvd additional mandays for
Tullahoma range, 7 pax 4-18AUG01 and 18AUG01
01 SEP 01.
Scheduled to begin work on Madison County Parks project
155th EN CO Rock Crusher site preparation. Fielding of crusher scheduled 15-29 SEP 01. M917 Fielding scheduled 10-14 SEP 01 (4 pax)
230th EN BN Requested additional money for McKenzie project.
Will be working 18-31AUG01 at McKenzie.
UT Martin road and demolition of barn
Camp Mack Morris
775th EN DET Begin Troop Leading Procedures for Camp Mack Morris Well. Recon IDT well site, scheduled to begin drilling SEP/OCT 01
Scheduled TY02 projects
Unit Project Status
C/46th EN CO CS02 AT02
Tullahoma Horz Projects AT02
Smyrna Walking Trail AT02
Winchester MVSA AT02
Building 539 Demo AT02
212th EN CO Haul Ops IDT/AT02
913th EN CO Brownsville MVSA AT02
MTC Road Entrance AT02
Madison County Park AT02
155th EN CO Move AMP to WHFRTC IDT/ADSW
Paving WHFRTC AT02
Quarry OPS IDT/AT02
230th EN BN McKenzie Road IDT
Camp Mack Morris IDT
Camp Shelby, MS AT02
775th EN DET CP Mack Morris Well IDT/AT02
5. Germany Rotations Orders are cut and design packets are in S3 office. The last design team redeploys 11AUG01. MAJ Johnson current duration officer.
6. Scheduled events:
- McKenzie Project AUG 01
- CS02 Mtg 01AUG01
- R&R Mtg- 11-12 AUG01
- Quarry Site Prep JUL/AUG 01
- Fld Crusher SEP 01
- M917 Net SEP 01
- 155TH Re-deployment visit TBD
- COMET SEP01
- 39A Switch Net OCT01
- CS02 will be executed during TY02. C/46 EN CO will provide 2 plts and MAARNG will provide 2 plts. IPC is scheduled 8-12 OCT 01, MPC DEC 01, FPC MAR 01. 194TH EN BDE/46th EN BN/MAARNG will provide the duration staff. A preliminary meeting was conducted on 01AUG01 with Starc, MAARNG, C/46. DCSOPS is contacting 130TH EN BDE for more guidance. Currently it seems we will be renovating an orphanage.
8. The War Fighter 02 conference is tentatively scheduled at Little Rock, AR. 12-21 DEC 01. The WFX is scheduled 27MAR02-02APR02.
- The following officers C&GSC status:
MAJ HINES- wait
MAJ HOADLEY wait
MAJ JOHNSON wait CAS3
MAJ LANE wait
CPT THOMPSON Reservation
CPT CARVER pending
MAJ Brantley wait
- Pre-NCOES Program is scheduled 03-04AUG01. Refer memorandum dtd 22JUN01, Subject: Mandatory Pre-NCOES Program.
- BCST backbrief with the group is scheduled 081600SEP01.
- CMS Meeting scheduled 041300AUG01 in 30SAB conference room.
- A site survey is scheduled for the S3 and CMS designated personnel 04AUG01 at FT Campbell, KY for possible projects supporting the TNARNG. COL Miller, LTC Buntin, MAJ London, and MAJ Hoadley will meet with DRC 041000AUG01.
- MAJ Brantley will conduct S3 portion of CEP at HQS, 230TH EN BN and coordinate with 913TH EN CO NTC platoon for future support. CPT Michael will conduct S3 portion of CEP on 775TH EN DET.
- CPT Johnson will assist C/46 EN CO at Smyrna, CPT Michael will conduct staff visit at UTM project, CPT McDaniel will conduct staff visit at McKenzie project. CPT Cloyd, CPT Lafevre and designated surveyors will support Gorman Quarry this weekend.
- CPT Thompson will be working on WARTRACE guidance.
- The following construction directives will be issued this weekend:
a. Jackson Madison County Park - 913TH EN CO
- S3, reps from the 913TH EN CO and CMS will recon Youthtown and Madison County Parks projects this weekend. Depart this HQS 041000AUG01. POC is LTC Johnson S3 and LTC Stooksberry is CMS POC.
- Thanks to all who participated in Operation Southern Storm (West Virginia Floods). The mission was a complete success due to your dedication, commitment to the 194TH EN BDE and unselfish duty. Please recognize these individuals this weekend. From BG Welch and staff.
- Promotion ceremony for Col (P) Welch is scheduled 041400AUG01 at this HQS.
LTC BUNTIN LTC JOHNSON