US/VA GOVERNMENT CHAPTER 18 TEST ESSAYS
- Explain the three main categories of interest groups. Provide an example of each.
- Explain the major "tools" lobbyists use to gain access and influence.
- Explain the forces that help shape political socialization in our society.
- Explain the three basic steps involved in scientific polling. Include the key
elements involved in these steps.
- List the techniques for effective lobbying as illustrated in the "NAMES" booklet
- Identify the key information a person should look for in any poll. Use your poll data
to illustrate your answer.