USVA GOVERNMENT CHAPER 4 TEST ESSAYS
1. Explain how the Constitution established a detailed plan for the distribution of power
between the federal and state governments. (chart allowed)
2. Explain the three guarantees to the states from the national government according to
3. Explain the process for the admission of new states to the union.
4. Explain how Article IV of the Constitution governs relations among the states.
5. Explain the differences between the States' Rightists and the Nationalists views
of federalism. Also explain the three key constitutional provisions that contributed
to the growth in the size and power of the national government. (chart allowed)
6. Explain how federalism influences the practice of politics and government today.