Fundamentals of Organizational Learning
This article is available at QuaSyLaTic Knowledgebase
After many workshops conducted by this QuaSyLatic, much improvement are made to these slides (for 3 day of facilitation workshop) after careful observation of speed and momentum of participantsí learning.
One of the important objectives is experiential learning by the participants. Hence many slides are designed for personal reflection, team conversation and team learning.
The Objectives of the 3-day-learning workshop are:
- To experience personally the learning process of an individual, a team and an organization
- To learn to solve problems by eliminating the thinking that led to the problems in the first place
- To be aware of Personal Mastery as a source of energy to effect Organizational Learning
- To learn new tools to manage aspiration, collaboration and complexity.
- To be aware of the need to design new thinking so as to create outcome that we truly desire.
Other articles in QuaSyLaTic Knowledgebase by undersigned, refer Topics Listing. ,
Slides Presentation. ,
Andrew's BookStore : Book Review / Discussion
Personal Coach & Organisation Coach
The Tao of Coaching
QuaSyLaTic Virtual Community (QVC)
Inspired to read some more books? Buy from Amazon ....
Want to search for title, author, or random search starting from a concept ..?
[Amazon Top Books List]
[Amazon Top Video List]
[Amazon Top CD Music List]
By Andrew Wong, 27th Jan, 2002
COPYRIGHT @ 2002
Go to Titles ||
Go to Home
© 1999 eMail-Andrew Wong
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page