/ Last /
email: janinescott at yahoo.com,map: click here for map
This is our house for sale or lease (see restrictions below **) on 4 acres!! Please drive by!!
Secluded, private, quiet... or if interested in purchase: or email us at the above addresses, we have just the house, FOR APPOINTMENT. Legal ASSESSED value is $193,000 (96,000x2 = SEV), recently appraised by Bank One at $205,000 MAKE AN OFFER !!!
House is an approx. 90 X 28 foot long ranch:
Update: 2009 assessment SEV 74K
location is at 2727 Tozer - Tozer parallels Burnside Rd. and Main St (m90) but begins/ends at various locations-so this section of Tozer is between the North/South roads Jones Rd/Fish Lake Rd.
per Deerfield Township the house is "2000 sq. feet" (not sure where they got that from!): but here is the square footage broken down as:
- 1460 sq ft. on the upper level,
- 1460 (unfinished) on the lower (basement is full and 8-9 feet or 13 blocks
high with little obstructions, and none lower than 7 or 8 feet., unfinished)
-14X16ft (unfinished) breezeway - separate from house
- and Garage (unfinished)30X24 (we get 4 compact sized cars in or 2 mid + 1 compact) number of cars is dependent on size!!! -open to Breezeway
Total unfinished/finished/+attached garage sq feet:3856
-Zoning is R2 - unlimited agricultural (no limit on horses, goats, etc) and recreational.
There are 2 stairs accessing the basement - inside and via the garage. Area is secluded with little or no agriculture, pesticides, the water and air are clean and great. Pen area with fencing and shelter for animals. 3 car garage (30 X 24). 10X10 out-building with mower, negotiable. Quiet area.
All appliances, frig (water and ice makers), oven, maytag dishwasher, washer and dryer : all are optional, Airconditioner ready furnace, but window airconditioner which can cool house, also, are negotiable. There is a lot for the money here. Lots of room for a barn. Good schools (North Branch).
For leasing note:
- considering 1 month security depost ($1200) + $3000/6000 earnest money to hold purchase price of $168,000-$175,000 - 6 month hold/1year hold, and the definition of earnest money is that it is lost if contract is not fulfilled for any reason)
- Leasees may not make changes to the house.
Only leasees who put a deposit to purchase may bring pets onto the property
(including tanks of fish, outside cats, horses)
- all pets must be negotiated, no caged/terrariums/tanks of animals in the house
- leasees must care for house and repair as they were the owners
- one tank deposit on the LP (gas) tank required, to Al Parsch Fuel (Imlay)
- no illegal, unethical activities
- no smoking in the house, including guests (you must opt to buy if smokers)
- no animals loose in carpeted areas, some fencing/cattle panels provided
- any modifications made must stay, even if leasee's pay.
- grounds must be cared for by leasees
- if you opt to buy, dogs must be penned or leashed until purchase is complete -dogs may not run free.
- credit report will be run, references needed, must prove satisfactory income level- you must have the credit and income to lease this home
- property is 4 acres 330X550, but 2 acres will be reserved by owner on west side of property for RV trailer.
- some flexibility offered for qualified buyers and renters
The house is a 1992 model, New Century Horizon, it has was put on this property in Dec. 1996 (it's final inspection date) and occupied 1 Jan 1997. It was lived in for about 1.5 years while waiting for this property to be readied (warning: permits can take a long time in Lapeer).
House is cream (but yellowish- Sunshine White a subtle yellow cream) with white shutters. Total time it was lived in is 4 years.
John Deer rider mower could stay with house so you can mow fast.
Furnace and water heaters are new and under a 5 year warranty from March 1998.
** LEASE RESTRICTIONS: no pets, no smoking(leasing option ONLY for buyers, with reasonable downpayment, $1200/mo + 1st and last months rent+300 cleaning deposit)-
lotsize: 330x528 feet
location: (between Fish Lk. Rd. and Jones Rd),just past Oldani's.
All rights to copy this page are MacroTuff!'s
Contact webmaster janinescott at yahoo.com
COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS BEWARE!!!
You are the Visitor to Stop By