FOURTH GENERATION

12. George HEIDT was born on 29 Sep 1869 in Sulz, Kherson, Russia.(2) He died on 3 Jul 1944 in New England, N.D.. (1) He was endowed in 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. He was sealed to parents in 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. He was baptized into the LDS church in Jun 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. !Birth/Death/Marriage: from Death Certificate, N.D., also from book
"Pioneers
and Their Sons, Volume I" by Monsignour George P. Aberle, Dickinson,
N.D. He was married to Elizabeth GLASSER on 23 Mar 1890 in Conaly, Landau, Russia. (2) He was sealed to spouse in 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple.

13. Elizabeth GLASSER was born on 25 Mar 1871 in Landau, Russia. She died on 16 Jun 1959 in Dickinson, N.D.. She was endowed in 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. She was sealed to parents in 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. She was baptized into the LDS church in Jun 1996 in the Jordan River, Utah LDS temple. !Death: Death Certificate from Dickinson, N.D.
!Marriage: "Pioneers and Their Sons, Vol I." by Monsignour George P.
Aberle,
Dickinson, N.D. Children were:

child6 i. Francis Dominic HEIDT.
child ii. Catherine HEIDT was born on 20 Feb 1908 in Dickinson, N.D.. See Pioneers and Their Sons, vol I, pg 421-423. She married Frank J.
Dukart.

She is the sister of our father and grandfather, Frank D. Heidt.

Home Return to Table of Contents