[ Up ] [ Feedback ]
[ Contents ]
Courses and Links of Interests
(These pages complement the class material and add to the resources
available in the school and public libraries.)
- Junior Science
- Units covered include biology, chemistry and physics in a
general survey of science.
- All kinds of Science, Physics and Educaton Links
- Includes many areas of science and issues surrounding science,
physics tutorials, and teacher/school/education links as well.
- Introductory Physics (both general
and advanced/university levels)
- This introductory physics course investigates the world of objects in motion
and the forces involved. Sound, waves and energy and
- Physics OAC (a.k.a. Gr. 13)
- The final physics course in high school covers less breadth than the Gr. 12
course but in more depth and mathematical rigour.
Online Conferences and Webpage Construction
Surf this site
[ For Teachers ]
[ For Students ]
[ For Skeptics ]
Last modified: February 04, 2005