Wacky Weird Language Arts Second Period
'Wacky Chat Room'
Thanks for coming to the......
Wacky Weird Language Arts Second
'Wacky Chat Room'!
It is a pleasure for us to introduce a brand spanking new chat room! This is a great way to enable us for socialization with our friends & teachers that we know. In order for you to use this cool feature, you must read the guidelines below:
1. Use of profanity is prohibited.
2. Please use an appropriate handle. Handles which are not pronouncable or obscene are not appropriate.
3. NO illegal actions or any other events related are allowed
4. NO advertising in this chat room
5. Chatting about anything that is not appropriate is PROHIBITED
6. Any other rules APPLY that is not listed here
How to use the chat room:
To use this chat room, you will need to have one of the following browsers:
For IBM users:
Navigator 3.0 and up (Win95)
If you don't have it, click the link below to get the latest Netscape Browser
Select the exact
options showned here
2)Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and up (Win95)
If you don't have it, click the link below to get this for IBM
For Macintosh users:
Internet Explorer 3.01
If you don't have it, click the link below to get this for Macintosh
seems to be a problem using the chat room with America Online
1) Type in your
2) Type in a handle (this is where the name appears in the chat room)
3) Type in your e-mail address
(If you don't have e-mail, make one up. You must have something like this..firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) Then click 'Connect to JavaTalk! Server
Chatting here is the simplest thing to do. Just type in something and hit ENTER. Now how can it be simpler?
Click Here to Continue
© 1999 The Wacky Weird Language Arts Home
E-mail us at: email@example.com
This page hosted by Get your own Free Home Page