* 2 Tablespoons olive oil (use more if needed)
* 2 medium sized onions - sliced very thin
* 4 cups potatoes - 1/2 inch cubed
* 2 cups water
* 2 cups corn - can use frozen
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup light cream
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 Tablespoon butter
* 1 Tablespoon flour
* 1/2 cup fresh parsley - chopped
* Saute onions in olive oil until soft
* Add potatoes and water and bring to a boil.
* Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
* Add corn, milk, cream, salt and pepper. Heat to scalding point. (rapid boil)
* Cream butter and flour together, then add, a small amount at a time, while stirring.
* Simmer one additional minute after the all the creamed butter and flour mixture has been added.
* Turn off heat and sprinkle with parsely.
* Yields 6 servings