* 1/2 lb. butter
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1 pint sour cream
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 4 cups flour
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
* In a small bowl combine "filling" ingredients. Set aside
* Combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
* In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar.
* Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
* Add the sour cream. Mix well.
* Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until creamy.
* In a well greased and floured tube pan, (or you can use 2 loaf pans) pour half the batter.
* Then put about 2/3 of the "filling" mixture evenly on top of the batter.
* Pour the remaining batter on top of the "filling".
* Sprinkle the remaining "filling" mixture over the top.
* Bake 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out ...clean.
* NOTE: This recipe freezes well. This is a good "make ahead" recipe.