* 2-13oz. packages cheese tortellini (or approximately 1 1/2 lbs.)
* 1-8oz. package fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 bunch of fresh broccoli
* 7 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (use more if needed)
* 6 cloves fresh garlic, sliced thin (use more or less to taste)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
* Steam broccoli approximately 5 minutes - do NOT overcook. Cut off stems, use only tops.
* Wash and slice mushrooms.
* Cook tortellini according to package directions
* Heat olive oil in a large pan.
* Add sliced garlic, sliced mushrooms, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
* Saute until lightly brown, approximately 10 minutes.
* Turn off heat, add steamed broccoli tops and toss well.
* Add cooked tortellini and toss.
* Serve and top with grated cheese.
* Serves 6 (approximately)