Descendants of Elias Fort
1. Elias Fort born c. 1630, England(?), married 1660, Phyllis Champion, born c. 1636, England, (daughter of Edward Champion and Elizabeth (?)) died af 1694. Elias died Mar 10, 1677/8, Isle of Wight, VA.
+2. i Elias Fort born c. 1662.
3. ii John Fort born c. 1665, married c. 1685, Elizabeth Jordon. John died c. 1725, Surry Co. VA.
+4. iii George Fort born c. 1688.
2. Elias Fort (1.Elias1) born c. 1662, married c. 1685, Elizabeth Jordan, born c. 1660, Surrey Co, VA, (daughter of Richard Jordan and Elizabeth Reynolds) died c. 1743, Surrey Co. VA.
5. i Elias Fort born 1677, Isle of Wight Co. VA, married Sarah (?). Elias died 1732.
4. George Fort (1.Elias1) born c. 1688, VA, married Elizabeth Accabe Duckwood. George died 1719, Chowan Pct, Albemarle, NC.
+6. i Elias Fort born c. 1690.
7. ii George Fort.
8. iii Benjamin Fort.
9. iv Samuel Fort.
10. v John Fort.
11. vi Catherine Fort.
+12. vii Alice Fort born 1700.
13. viii Phyllis Fort.
14. ix Elizabeth Fort.
6. Elias Fort (4.George2, 1.Elias1) born c. 1690, Edgecomb Co. NC, married Catherine (?). Elias died Oct 1761.
+15. i Joseph Fort born c. 1725.
16. ii William Fort born c. 1728.
17. iii Elias Fort born Jul 14, 1730.
12. Alice Fort (4.George2, 1.Elias1) born 1700, Surrey Co. VA, married in Isle of Wight, VA, Christopher Foster, born 1700, Isle of Wight, VA, (son of Christopher Foster and Elizabeth Baker) died 1767, Southan Plan, VA. Others have parents as Elias Fort and Sarah (?). Elias b. 1677 Isle of Wight Co. VA, d. 1732 Surrey Co. VA. Sarah b. 1677 in VA (our 14179, brother of George).
+18. i Amy Foster born 1716.
15. Joseph Fort (6.Elias3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born c. 1725, Edgcomb Co. NC, married (?). Joseph died 1797, Robeson Co. NC.
+19. i Elizabeth Fort born Nov 9, 1752.
20. ii Elias Fort.
21. iii Ann Fort.
22. iv Pheraby Fort married bf 1797, (?) Harrell.
23. v Catherin Fort married Hugh Brown.
24. vi John Fort born Dec 9, 1762, married Sep 16, 1784, Mary Brown.
25. vii James Fort born Sep 8, 1765, married Dec 7, 1790, Martha Gibson.
18. Amy Foster (12.Alice3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born 1716, Isle of Wight Co. VA, married 1747, in Isle of Wight Co. VA, John Westbrook. Amy died 1756, Isle of Wight Co. VA.
26. i James Westbrook born 1744, Isle of Wight Co. VA, married Mary (Polly) Sandefur. James died Apr 18, 1816, Sampson Co. NC.
19. Elizabeth Fort (15.Joseph4, 6.Elias3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born Nov 9, 1752, Robeson Co. NC, occupation Physician, married Feb 25, 1769, in Bladen Co., NC, Thomas Muse, born Mar 15, 1748, Prince William Co. VA, (son of James Muse and Sophia Pope) died Jun 1, 1828, Fairfield Co. SC, buried: Muse pvt bur. gnd Longtown, Fairfield,SC. Elizabeth died July 29, 1836, Fairfield Dist. SC. SAR Records say she was born Isle of Wight Co., VA. Thomas: SAR Patriot serving as Lt, Capt. from SC. SAR # 110900 SAR Ref. File #20385 M.GED.
27. i Asenath Muse born c. 1769, married Thomas Hine.
28. ii Elias Pope Muse married Martha DuBose.
+29. iii Humphrey Pope Muse born Nov 13, 1770.
+30. iv Thomas Muse born c. 1775.
+31. v James Fort Muse born Feb 9, 1776.
32. vi Elizabeth Muse married Gazaway Godbolt.
33. vii Joseph Muse.
29. Humphrey Pope Muse (19.Elizabeth5, 15.Joseph4, 6.Elias3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born Nov 13, 1770, Fairfield Dist. SC, married Jun 6, 1820, in Fairfield Dist., SC, Sarah Elizabeth Stanton, born Jan 11, 1797, Fairfield Dist. SC, (daughter of John Stanton and Eliza (?)) died Aug 3, 1867, Fairfield Dist, SC. Humphrey died Nov 28, 1868, Fairfield Dist, SC.
34. i Elizabeth Keturah Muse born Mar 30, 1822, Fairfield Dist, SC, married Jan 18, 1844, in Fairfield Dist., SC, James Marion Keith, born Apr 23, 1822, Fairfield Dist, SC, (son of (?) Keith and Sarah Shedd) died Jul 21, 1886, Walhalla, Oconee, SC. Elizabeth died Nov 19, 1899, Walhalla, Oconee, SC. James: in Civil War
35. ii Ezra Willaim Muse born Jan 22, 1826, married Dec 24, 1847, Nancy Jane Gunnell. Ezra died Oct 10, 1857.
30. Thomas Muse (19.Elizabeth5, 15.Joseph4, 6.Elias3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born c. 1775, married (1) Mary Harrison, married (2) Nancy Inabinet, married (3) Elizabeth Day, (daughter of Francis Day and Elizabeth (?)). Thomas died Jun 1, 1828. Elizabeth: WFT7 lists only this wife and lineage
Children by Elizabeth Day:
36. i Samuel Gilmore Muse born 1833, Pulaski Co. KY, married Jan 8, 1852, in Pulaski KY, Nancy Tartar. Samuel died Pulaski Co. KY.
31. James Fort Muse (19.Elizabeth5, 15.Joseph4, 6.Elias3, 4.George2, 1.Elias1) born Feb 9, 1776, married Margaret Bourgeat. James died Jan 4, 1843.
37. i Eliza Muse.
38. ii Julia Muse.
39. iii Ann Muse.
40. iv Ellen Muse.
41. v James Fort Muse born Oct 27, 1832.
42. vi George Washington Muse born Jul 31, 1837.
43. vii Martha Fort Muse born Aug 12, 1842.