- Rob Hardy, my 13-year-old son, did most of the construction of these pages. I want to thank him first and foremost for his efforts and his support.
- My Uncle Bob, who I found through my genealogical search after twenty five years of separation and who I now consider my partner in genealogical crime.
- Emma Jean Smith, a cousin from Oregon who not only gave me the results of her many years of research, but guidance as well.
- Sharon Knotts, another possible cousin who gave me (for the asking) her entire family tree and documentation.
- Betty A. Knotts and Janet Knotts Zobrist for all their hard work on compiling and publishing The Knotts Family Book.
- All those who have answered my cries for "HELP!"...my email community friends.