| Honda Shadow ACE. The "ACE" stands for American Classic Edition. I bought this bike because I wanted a midweight cruiser that fit my budget, and Honda ACE is rated best buy for its class. This bike is a 750cc liquid-cooled V-twin with a wide-ratio five speed transmission.
Features I like most about the bike are, the overall wide look with its low stance, full fender and fat tires.
To the bike I added:
1) National Cycle windshield
2) Chrome billet trim kit
3) National Cycle chrome lowers
4) Pouch bag
5) Chrome horn cover
6) Cobra light bar
7) Chrome visors
8) MC Deluxe Hi-Way Bars "O ring" Style
9) Honda backrest
10) Chrome Rear Axle Nut Covers
11) Chrome Coolant Over-Flow Cap Cover
12) Chrome Fork Stem Nut Cover
13) Chrome Fuel Shut-Off Switch Cap
14) Chrome Master Cyclinder Top Cover (smooth)
15) Pro One Foot Pegs
l will be adding more as time goes on, but for now I will just be crusing in style.
|Tank & Fender