Listed here are some articles for the purpose of bringing a smile to the reader. If you have something that you would like to see added, please E-Mail me for consideration. By the way, have you noticed that when some folks talk about their family tree, they trim off a few branches here and there? Or add a few? Enjoy!
- Remember When...... Vocabulary changes
- Ponder This What Do you think?
- The Two Boys Twisted and tangled?
- Welfare Humor Actual excerpts of letters
- Emergency Phone Numbers Comforting helps
- Behavorial List to Change Complete list of directions to changing a light bulb
- Genealogy Pox A VERY contagious disease
- What To Tell A Telemarketer A few tormenting techniques
- Back Pain Remedies No guarantee any of these work
- Indicators of A GENE-AHOLIC 10 determining factors
- Kentucky Folk Lore Country life the way it once was
The best vitamin for making friends: B 1
I'm searching for myself...Have you seen me?
Genealogy - where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
Return to Main Page
You no longer believe in "bad luck"...You start blaming your dead relatives for things going wrong!
Civil War Records||
Family History Journal||
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page