Indicators of A GENE-AHOLIC
- Your elusive ancestory has been spotted in more different places than Elvis!
- More than half of your CD collection is made up of marriage records or pedigrees.
- The only film you've seen in the last year was the 1880 census index.
- The local genealgoy society borrows books from you.
- You've not only read the latest GEDCOM standard, but you also understand it.
- You've even taken a tape recorder and/or notebook to the family reunion.
- You have more photographs of dead people than living ones.
- You can recite your lineage back eight generations, but can't
remember your nephew's name.
- You've never met any of the people you send e-mail to, even though you're related.
- You introduce your son or daughter as your descendant.
Anyone know who the Author is?
Return to Smile Pages
Return to Main
Civil War Records||
Family History Journal||
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page