League of Smeg heads
The Questions And Answers
1. Q: When is Gazpacho Soup Day?
- A: 25th November
2. Q: What was referred to as 'the Bolivian Navy on manoeuvres in the South Pacific'?
- A: an apple
3. Q: Who would go with betty but be thinking of Wilma?
- A: Cat
4. Q: What was the SSS Esperanto's mission?
- A: To introduce oceanic life to potential S3 planets.
5. Q: Which channel did the pilots headset get stuck on?
- A: The Country and Western channel
6. Q: Who refused a blind fold?
- A: Whinne the Poo
7. Q: How does Lister spell 'thursday'?
- A: fursday
8. Q: How long did Rimmer once wait outside a cinema?
- A: 3 hours
9. Q: Who was Horace?
- A: The bank manager in Bedford falls
10.Q:What cost $£4.30?
- A: Lister's Piano in Better than Life
Back to the Main Index
Go to the Hollywood GeoCities