- Jem, I adore your fabulous clothes. Who designs them?
- Shana designs all my clothes with the glamour and glitter I need for the stage and my private life. They are Shana's exclusive, incredible, unique designs.
- Jem, tell me about Rio? He's so handsome.
- Yes, he is very handsome and a big help to me as my road manager. But keep in mind that he is also a close associate of my longtime friend, Jerriva Benton.
- Can you tell if Rio is in love with you or Jerrica?
- You are making me think of one of my songs that says, "Who is he kissing, wish I knew..." But Rio is probably very confused about his relationship with both of us.
- Are any of the Holograms jealous because you get most of the attention? Maybe your sister, Kimber?
- Not on your life! We are all different and we are all good friends. They a re talented and famous in their own right. Kimber is a brilliant song writer and the three Holograms are a sensational back-up music group that makes us the successful pop act we are today.
- Do you think the Misfits will keep giving you trouble?
- Probably. The Misfits are pretty awful but we can handle them. We are rivals now and forever-more, I guess, but thankfully we won the Battle of the Bands so Starlight Music belongs to Jerrica and not that weasel, Eric Raymond.
- Jem, will you help Jerrica with starlight House as you did before? Will there be room for more girls now that you have the new mansion?
- We will rock and sing-away wherever and wheneverwe can so Starlight Music can help support Starlight House-the foster home for girls. However, part of the mansion was destroyed by a bomb and needs fixing so no new plans are being made.
- Since you and the Holograms won the Band contest are you really going to be in a movie?
- Yes we are but first we are flying to London and Paris to make videoclips of some of our songs and attend a few elegant, outrageous premieres and receptions that have been planned or us. I'm so excited-it's positively awesome!
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page