- 2004 Nasser Abouheif's Site
Suggestions or visions,
Thousands or millions of color recommended
Since I can't remember where I got this flying Elephant
I hope the owner will forgive me for using it on my pages
If you don't see your link here, it's only
because I forgot to put it.
Please send it again :-))
The Meeting of 2004
Nitrous injected. It can go from 0 to 100 Km/h in (probably less than 2
0 to 200 meters in 6.7 secs. at 188Klms
Click for More pictures
Now for Evocorner, you
can only type
Or if your browser is NETWORDS enabled,
just type evocorner
Check the Holzer exhaust
manifold (fittedt in my Evo) at my :
1st Delta day in
Experienced by Jüergen
2nd Delta Day in Germany
Delta Day 2000
Dav's 2nd Delta Day Photos
Lancia Delta Meeting 2001
in The Netherlands
- What you'll find here:
- Note: do not click these links until this page stops loading.
- Use the Lancia bar(s) to navigate back to this
- Evocorner Forum And Chat Room
OR Lancisti for other Lancia's
- Message board and chat. I urge you to go and log in to the message
board to be informed about Lancia garages (The good the bad and the ugly),
owners problems, fixes and events, and if you have any question that needs
an answer, etc.. as you can also instantly create and use a chat room (no
need for special software, just your browser).
If you want more stopping power than a standard
Evo, then you might want to enter the Porche league !!
As Dietmar Frensemeyer experienced: Distance for braking
of 200 km/h is less then 120 meters as often as you want without any fading.
- MOV' IT,
77855 Achern ( nähe Baden Baden), Telephone +49 7841 209029, Fax +49
- Click here if you
want to buy the MOV'IT brakes with a discounted price.
- This is the stuff that I've been waiting for. Also includes the first
HF NET-CLUB on the WWW.
In alphabetical order
Please note that I only list all the garages that I know about here,
and it doesn't mean how good or bad they are. If you want to know, please
visit the Evocorner Forum.
- Racing experience, repairs, spares and special
parts, tuning. Check his tech tips on the Evotech page.
- He's known for "The Bull Shit Stops Here".
Here's a photo
of Barry and me when I was in London November
- A very old and experienced garage specializing in Integrale's. Rallying
experience. Specially developed suspension / performance parts. Nice literature
on Integrale time line. On my guest book, Perry
Haily raved about Whalley's great services. Other Integrale owners also
sent me testimonials about their services. If you keep sending them, I'll
set up a page with the comments.
- The newest member of the family on the web. A workshop, parts and restoration
for the famous trio. Mail order and for sale cars. Includes a discussion
- PowerCar Service AB in Sweeden. Suggested by Mattias
- Ostmastargrand 6
- 120 40 Stockholm, Sweeden.
- Tel:+46 (0)8 722 96 70
- Ask for Boris Carlsson
- Omicron is a very well established company that services classic Lancias.
They can special order parts for you if you request it. They did have the
Martini side stripes for Evo's.
- Power Car Service AB (Sweden)
- Ostmastargrand 6, 120 40 Stockholm. Tel:+46 (0)8 722
Ask for Boris Carlsson
- Presto Car UK (Lancia Specialists)
Rally Racing Japan
- Racing Technologies Must
- Racing Technologies is built on the expertise of Peter Ward, known
throughout the industry for his work on high performance cars, in particular
the Lancia Integrale.
Barratt (Lancia & Alpha)
- Chater's Books/Manuals Unforubately the available
manuals are for 1987 models
- Mercian Manuals UK
- Lancia Delta Integrale Shop Manual £60.53. This should be an
accurate copy of the factory workshop manual. It includes 8-valve up to
91 Evoluzione. Tel/Fax: +44-1676-533304.
- Transport Source Books UK
- Lancia Delta S4, Integrale £9.95 // Lancia Delta Gold Portfolio
1979 - 94 £13.95. Published by Transport Source Books UK. These two
titles are collections of road tests, models description, driving impression
and other articles on those models taken from variety of British car Magazines.
The photos however are black and white. You can order those from Menoshire
Ltd. Books, Tel: +44-181-566-7344, Fax: +44-181-991-2439. Please
make sure that the manual includes the model you need before buying. Also
Car. Co for these manuals.
Information for the last 2 items supplied from Japan by
Co., Ltd. Lancia books
- Pitstop Books
- Walkers Garage Delta Service Manual ( an extremely expensive photo
- DBS in Bury St Edmunds UK +44 (0)1245 346800, cost is
about UK100 (photo copy). Info by B.W.
Auto Books.com Lots of Italian books, on Deltas too.
/ Driving Schools
/ Newly added
Engineering Barry Waterhouse.
Tweeks (UK) Ordering the catalog online.
- Tel: +44-1978-664468 Fax: +44-1978-664471 || Orders: Tel: +44-1978-664466
- Address: 75, Ash Road South Wrexham Industrial Estate Wrexham, North
Whales, LL13 9UG (UK)
- L&M International
Good inventory of new, dismanteled and used parts.
Tunning Web Shop Very interesting gadjets and
Garage Spares, Service Manual (a very expensive photo copy)
and others. (Check that what you order is what you receive.)
UK LTD. Also look at the Turbo Upgrades
Tuning ( Read www.delphi.com/evoforum - message
- IberParts World wide delivery
(door to door). Situated in Spain.
- Before buying a car, you should check it personally. The following
will help you improve your knowledge before buying your dream car.
- Evolution Engineering Lancia Delta Buyer's Guide part of Evocars.com or (BWE)
- John Whalley Ltd. Buying Integrales part
- Buying A Delta (A very good primer
to help you when buying a Delta)
- Autolink (UK) Lancia Delta Integrale Buyers Guide
EVOLUZIONE USED BUYER'S GUIDE part of Integrale Evoluzione Home Page
- Autolink Buyers Guide - Lancia Delta Integrale
- LGH (Zurich)
- It has 300 Hp/8800 rpm by Abarth factory Group-B stabi bar at the rear
axle and drives really great. 4x Bridgestone RE71 tires on the original
wheels. Driver seat is molded Kevlar shell with black leather and 4-point
- It's in good condition.
Lots of photos and links of Evo photos, other Lancias,
classic Lancias and other rally cars also.
Don't leave yet, look at my Evo Tech pages first.
BE WARE of Brody Britain Racing
- Read How BBR
sold me a defective clutch and did not replace it. Also there are others
who had bad experience with them.
Don't forget to see my Evo
Since Dec. 13, 97
your ownfree home page