The car has been SOLD!
Note: The six extra phone dial rims with track tires, control arm, OEM front/rear sway bars, and sunroof bag are being sold separately.
I do not plan on shipping the rims anywhere... however, I may be willing to meet within an hour or two from my home in south central PA.
Please contact me if you are interested.
As much as I hated to sell this car, practicality took precedence. With three growing boys aged 4 years and younger in my house, the need to buy something more suitable to family life had arisen.
The car was well cared for, and a lot of maintenance and upgrades were done to the car. The only consolation: it has gone to a good home where it will continue to be taken care of well.
I bought this car, with 75k miles on it, on December 8th, 2001 from a Porsche enthusiast in Massachusetts. He was active in SCCA and IMSA in the 1980s, and is a PCA and CarGuys instructor.
The car has always been owned by Porsche enthusiasts and PCA members. It has been treated very well and has been meticulously maintained. The car has only 89k miles on it now.
This car is 1 of 449 produced for the US/Canada markets in 1990. The last four digits of the VIN # are 0348, which means that this car is number 348 of the 449 produced.
I traded my Porsche 914 towards it.
Here is what the previous owner did to the car:
- Crow 5 point harnesses with sternum straps.
- AutoPower Roll Bar.
- Performance Friction 345Z front brake pads.
- Diversified Cryogenics Frozen Rotors (front).
- Larger front and rear adjustable anti-sway bars.
- High Flow Air Intake Nose Panel.
- 1989 944 Turbo S transmission, with limited slip differential and oil cooler. (See Gearbox Swap for more info.)
Here is what I have done to the car since I've owned it:
- Pagid 930 RS4 brake pads.
- I/O Port Camera Mount.
- Modified factory airbox.
- AMSOIL air filter.
- AMSOIL Series 2000 20w50 synthetic oil.
- Performance computer chip.
- Painted center caps.
- Vent-mount cupholders.
- Painted gearshift knob.
- Lloyd's floor mats.
AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and Automotive Products
Dealer Inquiries Welcome
Click here to view My P-CarOnline Profile