- Love GOD with all your heart, soul, mind and body
- Love your NEIGHBOR (every person) as yourself
Love your ENEMIES
- Do good to those who hate you
- Bless anyone who curses you
- Pray for the ones who despitefully use you
- Offer the other cheek (or car door) to those who scratch you on one
- If someone steals your coat, allow them to take your shirt too
- GIVE to EVERY person who asks of you
- If someone steals anything from you, do NOT ask for it back
- Do to others what you want them to do for you
- LOVE your ENEMIES
- Do GOOD
- LEND hoping for NOTHING in return
- Be Merciful
- Judge NOT
- Condemn NOT
- Love others as Christ has loved you
(Be willing to die for them!)
Are these just suggestions that we can ignore?
"If you love me keep my commandments"
He said it, do we do it?
Do we even TRY?
With God's grace and our faith we can keep His word and He will abide in us!