LINKS FOR ALL KIDS AND PARENTS!
Return to ALL Main Page
HOMESCHOOL HOME PAGE|
50 STATES AND CAPITALS
LEARN CPR BASICS
COOLEST MULTIPLICATION SITE
700+ SITES FOR KIDS
CUTE KIDS GAMES, EASY
CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE
HOMESCHOOL LINKS! Washington
MAD SCI NET
THE LEARNING KINGDOM
SAFE SITES FOR KIDS
TIPS FOR TEACHERS
THE US SCHOOL PAGE
MUSEUM PRODUCTS CO.
HERE IS ONE TO KEEP YOU BUSY... THERE ARE SIXTEEN BOOKS OF THE BIBLE HIDDEN IN THE FOLLOWING TEXT:
"I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea, so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixtenn names of books in the Bible in this story."
WANT TO KNOW A FUN THING TO DO WITH OLD YUCKY CRAYONS???
HOPE YOU HAVE TONS OF FUN!!!!
First: Get your parents to help (or at least a responsible grown up.
- Next, grab 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Get all those yucky crayons together.
- Have the responsible grown up grate the crayons on a regular cheese grater. Organize the crayons into different colours. You could use an egg carton to do this. Note: this will also take the responsible grown up to clean, since they will have to scour it alot to get the crayons out... and kids just shouldn't scour, thank you.
- Take wax paper #1 and put it wax up on a scorch proof surface.
- take those grated crayons and go to work making a wonderful masterpiece!!
- Take wax paper #2 and place it wax down on top of your great picture.
- Have the adult help you iron the wax papers together with the crayon art sandwiched inside.
- That's it!! Now you can punch holes in it and weave yarn around it, or just staple that puppy to the wall!! (So long as that is alright with the adult.)
SOME LITTLE POETRY
Life is an Adventure...
*Do not exit until ride stops
*Subject to expiration approval
*Form straight line and walk it
*Remain calm in emergencies
Peter, Peter, Homeschool Teacher,
Had a wife, too was a teacher.
Put his chalk upon the wall,
And there he taught with chalky scrawl.
Sung to the tune of "Be it ever so humble":
Be it ever so humble,
There's no place like home-
Schooling. Here is the answer:
It's better if you're alone.
It's best to get more knowledge
And make your brain real big,
Then socialize with dummies
And shrink it like a fig.
HOMESCHOOLING IS TO UNSCHOOLING AS LEARNING IS TO LIFE: THEY ARE ONE.
A "trained brain"
Deep and sharp.
While a "free mind"
On the harp.
"Whosoever believes they know the child better than the parents is a lier." "Whosever sees the strengths of a child, building these, and allows for weakness, and strenthening these, is a model mentor."
With laughter and joy, a girl and a boy, the pink and the blue, enjoy life as they do, with laughter and joy, with laughter and joy.
T.V. 4 U...
TURN IT ON
WATCH IT GO
WATCH THE FUN AND GAMES!
Just as there are snowflakes different falling from
There are just as many kinds of different between you
A snowflake is a snowflake falling to the ground...
Just as quiet as some differences making little sound.
| Previous Site
| Next 5 Sites
| Random Site
Join our Homeschool Resource Web Ring
This Homeschool Resource Web Ring Site belongs to: ALL 4KIDS
All original works by the author: