1. Email auctions will last approximately 14 days from the date posted. All bids received after the auction closes will not be accepted.
2. Outbids in the last 15 minutes of the auction, the participate who was outbid will be sent an email and will be given the opportunity to bid again with in 15 minutes of sending the email. At this point that lot will become a email auction between those bidders.
3. At the end of each auction, the high bidder will be notified by Email. High bidders must notify us within three business days to confirm receipt of notification. If confirmation is not received within three business days, second notice will be sent. If still no confirmation is received, the next highest bidder may be notified.
4. Once you make a bid, you cannot take it back, except in extreme conditions as in acts of nature no one can control. Valid reasons for bid retraction do not include winning a bid on a similiar item, unable to pay, or changing your mind. By placing a bid, you signify your intention and ability to buy the item at the price you bid.
5. Placing a fraudulent bid is not permitted. If a fraudulent bid is placed and origin is discovered, this information will be forwarded to the authorities if situations permit. (as in bidding on a very high priced item)
6. Individuals who bid on an item and then back out of the purchase for reasons other than legitimate concerns may be barred from future participation in the auctions, at our sole discretion.
7. You are required to provide a valid Email address and state (shipping and tax purposes) with your bid.
8. You will receive notification if your bid is outbid by another bidder. Please be aware that if you are outbid near the end of the auction, then there is a possibility that you will not receive an outbid notice and not have the opportunity to place a new bid.
9. Postage will be paid by the bidder. All packages will be insured unless otherwise requested by high bidder. Estimate of actual postage will be charged.
10. Lots will be sent upon receipt of full payment unless arrangements have been made with the auctioneer, seller, and bidder. Please send a check or money order. Allow 3-5 extra business days for checks to clear.
11. Bids are recorded in order received. In case of tie bids the first bidder receives the lot.
12. A 6.5% sales tax will be added to Minnesota residents unless resale # is furnished.
13. Any unsatisfactory lot may be returned within 14 days for a refund.
By participating in auctions, you agree to the above auction rules and the following terms:
We reserve the right to refuse participation in auctions to any person that breaks these rules.
Abuse of private user information obtained is strictly prohibited, and if these rights are abused, the member might be barred from further participation in auctions, by our sole discretion.
We are not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or the Internet or by acts of God, or nature. The system may be unavailable unexpectedly as a result of circumstances beyond our control.