To create a personalized Biorhythm page (so you don't have to enter
your birthdate every time) follow the following steps:
It is important that you read all the steps before you start
(because step one will load a new screen!).
- Click here to load a personalized HTML
- Select "File" "Save as" from the menu on your browser.
- Choose a name for your new file (I call mine Biorhythm)
- Choose "File" "Open File" from your browser and
select the Biorhythm file to make sure it works (you should see my biorhythm)
- Bookmark the file, so you can access it later.
- Start up you favorite editor (Microsoft Word, etc) and open the file
that you just saved. Select "all files" from "File Type"
(Remember, the editor added an extension of html or htm.)
- Change the text to match your information (Name, birthdate, etc..)
- Save the file (Remember to save it as "Text")
- Now restart your browser, and choose the "Biorhythm" bookmark
(make sure you have and internet connection)