Sshhhhh! Its my True Identity!
Thomas Punton, The Guy Behind the Mane.
For starters I was born on November 7, 1976 and I currently live in Fargo, North Dakota, USA. My ancestory is mostly of Scottish decent(that skirt is called a Kilt if you're wondering *smiles*).
I used to live in Valley City, but after finally graduating from Valley City State University a Bachelor of Science degree in the major of Computer Information Systems, I moved to Fargo with my a new job on the horizon. I did a couple places of call center work and doing that for four and a half years I left that, I can help people but that sense is no longer of any interest. As I am currently working at I.C. System for now, I'm returning back to college to renew my skills in computers and get back to a better job in my life. In my
spare time I like to ride my bike, golf, swim, play Nintendo, and collect Lion King Memorbilia.
Finnaly I wish to tell some glorious news, I have fallen in love with someone who I have had the pleasure to Role Play with for three years! Her name is Courtney and she moved up on December 12th, 2004. It was only a matter of time a few months later I propsed to her and on June 24th, 2006 I have become her husband. I wish you all will welcome her into my life and I know we will have the happiest of days forever!
Thomas's Top Ten Disney Girls.
- 1. Jasmine - Very courageous if you ever saw the series. "A whole new world" was one of my favorite songs
- 2. Nala - She's not human I know, but if you were a Lion, You too would be attracted when she tackles you down!
- 3. Tinker Bell - very Popular as you well know
- 4. Snow White - She's been a good classical one.
- 5. Belle - I like a girl who can see inner beauty.
- 6. Cinderella - I like a girl who has a busy schedule.
- 7. Ariel- I love a woman who can go against the judgement of her father
- 8. Sleeping Beauty- You mean I can get to kiss a sleeping girl? Cool!
- 9. Esmerelda - I see a Gyspy with spunk! I like spunk!
- 10. Mulan - I do love a lady with lots of Honor.
Back to main page.