Top twelve reasons why you would like this movie
1. You can't foresee the outcome of a Hollywood movie that starts with Earth's invasion by extraterrestrial beings.
2. You think that in the Government, all secrets are kept by the bad guys, the others, including the President, are ignorant but innocent.
3. You like last second miracle saving of a dog, pretty woman with small child, Presidential plane, etc.
4. You are always caught by surprise when a mother dies in a movie leaving the father with a small daughter. You get it only when the father answers "Yes dear, mommy is sleeping now."
5. You think that an extraterrestrial being that communicates through telepathy has to use a human being as a puppet in order to make himself understood.
6. You feel a knot and it brings tears in your eyes when a drunken-no-good-father says, "Please, tell my children that I love'em" just before starting a kamikaze attack that will save the planet.
7. You don't see any fault in the following "A human being scanned telepathically by an alien is able to discover the aliens' evil intentions".
8. You think that a wedding ceremony before total annihilation makes sense.
9. You give up when in the decisive attack the good guys are left without ammo and you cheer when they discover they still have one more left.
10. Your computer knowledge makes you understand that a computer virus is more lethal than AIDS and it can infect any computer in this Galaxy.
11. You fall asleep after the first half hour of a movie and you don't care about the rest.
12. You just go to the cinema for the company, a Coke and a bucket of popcorn.
Any thoughts to share about ID4? Just include them in my Guestbook.
View My Guestbook
This page was accessed times since July 8, 1996. This counter is provided by Web Counter.
Please help me in my fight against corruption, fraud and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Go to this page where I expose in detail my case.
For comments, feed-back, whatever you can reach me by e-mail at: email@example.com
back to the main page
This page is hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page