This Oasis logo was taken from Champagne
SupernovER with permission. Other logos are avalable there.
Welcome to Hey Now's video clip section! This is where you can
find Oasis music video clips and Gallagher brothers comments in .MOV, .AVI,
and .NAMS formats. To play .MOV files, you'll need QuickTime for Windows.
This can be downloaded at quicktime.apple.com.
To download Video for Windows in order to play .AVI files, go to www.download.com
and surf your way into Video for Windows. Click here
to download NAMS Software, and you're all set!
Wonderwall US Single - 5. I Am the Walrus: MOV
format - 585KB (Live)
Comments by Noel - MOV Format
952KB - "It's
like anything. If you're an actor, or a painter or a writer, you've always
got to entertain yourself first, before you can even consider other people.
If it doesn't excite you, it's hardly gonna excite anybody else." 1MB
- "I don't own a computer. I don't wish to own a computer. I have absolutely
no interest in what is going on between Sony music and the websites," Gallagher
told MTV Latino. "Computers are rubbish, buy guitars, that's all I'm saying." 627KB
- "We can't do anything in England with the press, so we waited until we
came to the states. It was a spontaneous thing to have Elvis there, but,
we planned it for a while, really." 1006KB
- "I don't see, sort of like coming over and then doing, like, four or
five shows and then going home. God knows what's going to happen back in
England, you know. I think we're just going to come and do it like a full
- "So we only have it on cassette from this little portable machine we
brought along... so the slide guitar solo is actually from, the first part
of that song is actually from the tape, and then the bit where the drums
come in is from the bit we recorded in the studio." 674KB
- "I haven't got any problems with anyone, especially Paul McCartney. I
don't know, I think he's just going senile, isn't he?" 643KB
- "We're just looking forward to getting back and being a band again, really,
'cause we've had a lot of time out of the spotlight, if you like, so it's
good. We're looking forward to it." 743KB
- "They're quite cool. Apparently it's a take on some... they've come up
with some Vietnam idea. There's lots of military helicopters floating about." 667KB
- "We don't really set out to make long tracks, but we do like a long intro
and a long outro in the balance. It wasn't planned that way."
Comments by Liam - MOV Format
"And if I ever meet him [George Harrison] I'll f**king tell him. And if
you're watching, NIP-PLE!" 1MB
- "People lie, know what I mean? I don't like that side of it. When people
point at you and say, that's alright to be making pictures of you and making
stories up that you run around biting people's noses. And you're doing
that one or doing that one. It's a lot of bullocks, you know what I mean.
It can do your head." 545KB
- "I'm not silly. He only reads the press, you know what I mean? So he's
the f***ing silly one."