Tobago Youth Council
Date of Establishment: April, 1994
Type of Organization: Secondary Voluntary Organization
Local: N Y C of Trinidad and Tobago
Regional: Caribbean Federation of Youth
International: World Assembly of Youth
Decision Making Structure
- To promote sporting, cultural, social and religious programs for youth
- To work with other organizations in the interests of youth.
- Sporting, Cultural, educational, social, religious, financial, political.
- Youth leadership training courses,
- drug awareness programs,
- cultural programs,
- group exchange programs,
- group visitation.
- Organizing youth exchange programs;
- printing a booklet on information for youth,
- coordinating training programs,
- establishment of a pre-school.
Membership: 30 affiliated youth groups with two persons representing
Source of Funding
Fund raising activities.
Knowledge of and Relation of CFY: Is a member of CFY from 95.
Collis Hazel, Vice President
P.O. Box 361
Tobago, W. I.
Tel: 809-660-4592/ 660-4122