Scott's Golf Page
"I da Man!"
I started the game at a young age, just hit my first draw, right through the neighbors window!
My Favorite-The Azalea (#13) Agusta
Fred Couples probably won't agree with me on this after the Master's a few years back!
Just tell me, who do you gotta kill to play here?
Other nice places to play!
Please take a moment to sign my guestbook, I would like to see who has been here and hear what you think about it!
* Did you know who in 1923 was:
1. President of the largest steel company?
2. President of the largest gas company?
3. President of the New York Stock Exchange?
4. Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. Great Bear of Wall Street?
* These men should have been considered some of the world's
most successful men. At least they found the secret of making
money. Now more than 55 years later, do you know what has
become of these men?
1. The President of the largest steel company, Charles Schwab,
died a pauper.
2. The President of the largest gas company, Edward Hopson,
3. The President of the N.Y.S.E., Richard Whitney, was released
from prison to die at home.
4. The greatest wheat speculator, Arthur Cooger, died abroad,
5. The President of the Bank of International Settlement shot
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street, Cosabee Rivermore, committed
* The same year, 1923, the winner of the most important golf
championship, Gene Sarazan, won the U.S. Open and PGA
Tournaments. Today he is still playing golf and is solvent.
CONCLUSION: STOP WORRYING ABOUT BUSINESS AND START PLAYING MORE GOLF!
My Home Page
To My Prudhoe Bay Page
Last updated 4-2-01
Scott's Page is best viewed with
Download MSIE now