Welcome Chummers to these FREEWARE Matrix tools...
These programs are probably meaningless to all people not knowing
about the Shadowrun Roleplaying Game System.
All others cannot believe their dreams finally came true!
Using these tools you can surf the Matrix on your Computer in a DOOM © like environment!
Today's technology is used to give you the feeling of the
Matrix in 2052!
Save a lot of time. You will love netrunning now!
Look at the screenshots below.
(2008/10/28) Updated contact information.
(2006/05/19) Uploaded source and binaries to sourceforge.net/projects/cyberspace.
This will hopefully reduce the traffic here.
(2004/08/01) Mirror site in the download section, since Geocities
limits download traffic per month...
(2000/01/24) Source code release (GNU license) and changes in installation.
It is a self-extracting archive now.
(1999/05/28) Full version is now FREEWARE!!! Download it in the
Come in, browse my pages:
Or just read what other people from the net
think about these tools.
Here you can find a commented link
page to all Geocitizens which are Shadowrunners!!!
New! You can add your page by filling out my form!
- Use real time decking to make your Matrix runs
more fun, more life, more exciting!
- No more boring Matrix grid descriptions from your GM!
- All SR-2 and VR rules are taken into account.
- See the Matrix from inside in 3D on your vidscreen display, a view you have ever dreamed about.
- When Analyze is successful, the standard ICE transforms to a type
dependent form. See Scramble as a snake, Probe as Sherlock Holmes...
(over 90 different ICE images)
- See and hear the ICE. However be aware of Trace and Burn or
Tar Pit ICE. Fight or decept White/Gray/Black-ICE!
- Load and execute your cyberdeck programs by point and click!
- Perform all system operations!
- You may manage your karma and hacking pool yourself. The player
may even throw his dices manually, if he likes to.
- Use your satellite uplink, cruise through the satellite network of Tessier Ashpool, if you dare.
- Use your Reality filter or a pure cybernetic link, if you are lucky to have one.
- You may even create your own images from the nodes and the ICE display!
- A cartographer shows a map of nodes, you already have visited!
- This is the Matrix Construction Set you can use to create challenging networks, without knowing so many of the rules in detail!
- Stop boring most of your players with long Matrix Run
- Let the decker fiddle around with your challenging
Matrix, while you occupy your other players.
- You may even use special enhancements to the normal Shadowrun rules to
challenge super-deckers (Black ICE with serious damage, purple and dark systems).
What is Real Time Decking?
Real time decking is a new feature to bring more life to runs, to make
them more DOOM-like. The SR combat system is action- and
turn-based. For this reason the former 1.x versions of the
Cyberspace/Matrix emulator have waited for your action (e.g. loading a
program, executing a program, triggering a system operation), before
resolving ICE's actions. With version 2.x you can switch on real time
decking, which grants you a customizable amount of time to
decide which action to choose. If you wait longer, you loose
Any questions left?
Download the program package from here. Follow the links in case of installation problems
or questions about ordering.
If you have further problems or unanswered questions: Contact the author.
- E-mail or call me for questions, suggestions, and registration:
- Stefan Markgraf
- Phone: +49 176 10153085
- Email: icetoaster at gmail.com (sorry I got 11 spam mails per day, when I write "@" instead of " at ")
Sorry, this program does not support VR 2.0 rules! This would require a totally different concept.
Shadowrun (TM) and Matrix (TM) are registered trademarks of
FASA Corporation. This program package should be viewed as an hommage to
these systems, and not as challenge to those copyrights.
Shadowrun Webring site is owned by icetoaster at gmx.de.
Want to join the