A Malaysian and An Indian
Get it ?
- An Indian and an Engineer are sitting next to each other on an airplane.
- The Indian leans over to the Malaysian and asks if he wants to play a fun
- The Malaysian just wants to sleep.
- The Indian persists and says that it's a real easy game.
- He explains, "I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer
you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question and if I don't know the answer
I'll pay you $5."
- Again the Malaysian politely declines and tries to sleep.
- The Indian, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know
the answer you pay me $5 and If I don't know the answer I pay you $50!"
- That gets the Malaysian's attention, and he agrees to the game.
- The Indian asks the first question,
- "What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?"
- Then the Malaysian doesn't say a word and just hands the Indian $5.
- Now, it's the Malaysian's turn.
- He asks the Indian, "What goes up a hill with three legs and
comes down on four?"
- The Indian looks at him with a puzzled look, takes out his encyclopedia
multimedia notebook computer, search through his database and after an hour,
wakes the Malaysian and hands the Malaysian $50.
- The Malaysian politely takes the $50, turns away and tries to return
- The Indian, a little miffed, asks, "Well, what's the answer to
- Without a word, the Malaysian reaches into his wallet, hands $5 to
- Turns away and returns to sleep :-P
Enjoy it ? Please let me know if you do :-)
You are welcome to email the author.
© Kenny Chong of Malaysia.