JENKET Complete Unabridged Dictionary
This dictionary was written by my friend Elia Nelson and I. The words aren't made up garble that we assigned a definition to. Each word has a story behind it. A few of the words are real words with a similar or with a totally different definition. You will notice the words aren't in alphabetical order; we put them in chronological order. Most of the example sentences came from the origin of the word and were chosen for their significance to the word.
- frappy- adj. 1. unpleasant, stressful; usually describes a period of time. I had a frappy day.
- unfrappy- adj. 1. not frappy, neutral; does not mean pleasant. I had an unfrappy day.
- screapy- adj. 1. scary and creepy, or freaky. Velvet Boy is really screapy!
- rack- v. 1. to casually amble before something unexpected happens. Raccoon and the possum, rackin' cross the prarie, raccoon asks the possum, did she want to marry. -rackin'_____n. 2. a casual amble before something happens.
- extoont- adj. 1. out of tune according to Kyle Nagy; not necessarily out of tune. I was extoont.
- intoont- adj. 1. in tune according to Kyle Nagy, not necessarily in tune. I was intoont.
- rama-lama-ding-dong- slang n. 1. stuff. We haven't learned this rama-lama-ding-dong yet._____interj. 2. exclamation of surprise. Well, rama-lama-ding-dong, I never thought I'd see you here!
- turina- v. 1. to run away with tail between legs, ashamedly. This composer should turina back where he came from.
- rudie- n. 1. noun commonly associated with the adjective 'rude.' You are such a rudie.
- beorg- n. 1. opposite of fun. I'm having beorg.
- megrims- n. 1. depressed or ill behavior deemed so by Elia or kathRyn. Oh, no he's got the megrims, there's no hope for him now!
- bag- adj. 1. possessing a state of unique coolness. You're so bag.
- baggy- n. 1. person or thing which is bag. My best friend is a baggy.
Back to kathRyn's Organized Chaos
Send comments and mail to kathRyn Tomko