If you are interested in being a mentor for the Titus 2 Group, please send me an email with the following information:
1. Your name, age, and state in which you live.
2. Tell me about your personal life. Are you married, divorced, widowed? If you are divorced and remarried, please give *brief* details and explain to me your views about divorce and remarriage. How long have you been married? Do you have children? What is your relationship with your husband and your children? What are your hobbies and favorite pastimes? What is your favorite passage of Scripture? Why is this passage special to you?
3. Give me your salvation testimony *in detail.* Please do not just say, "I am a member of such-and-such church." This is not a salvation testimony. I would like to hear in detail how old you were when you became a Christian and also the events leading up to it. How did God work in your life to draw you to Him? How long have you been a Christian? Do you believe in salvation ONLY by grace? (If not, please do not apply). What is your denominational preference? Where do you attend church now?
4. Why do you desire to be a mentor for our group? What would your focus be? In what areas do you feel that you are experienced in to share with younger women? What would be your goals and plans for your group? When would you be able to start? Do you have full-time access to a computer? How much time a week would you be able to contribute to your group?
4. If you have a picture that you can scan and send that would also be great! A picture speaks a thousand words!
Please send all correspondence to me at email@example.com
By His Grace,
Sylvia Sivley--Women of Grace Ministries
Click here to go back to The Titus 2 Project