1. Roaches can live for up to a week without a head.
2. In a lifetime, you will breathe in enough air to fill two large blimps.
3. The length from your elbow to your wrist is the same length as your foot.
4. When praying mantis' mate, the female bites off the head of the male while the rest of the body continues to do the deed.
5. Abraham Lincoln grew a beard because an 11 year old girl wrote him and said it would help his election.
6. Captain Kirk has never said "Beam me up, Scottie" although he did say "Beam me up, Mr. Scott", once.
7. The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
8. Only one person in 2 billion will live to be 116 or older.
9. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
10. Al Capone's buisness card said he was a used furniture dealer.
11. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
12. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
13. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
14. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
15. Certain frogs can be frozen solid, thawed and continue living.
16. Money isn't made out of paper, its made out of linen.
17. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
18. Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
19. More people are killed by donkeys than in air crashes.
20. Mr Rogers is an ordained minister. Sir Issac Newton was an ordained priest of the Church of England
21. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula".
22. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
23. Shakespeare invented the words "assassination" and "bump"
24. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
25. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people.
26. If the population of China walked past you single file, the line would never end due to the rate of reproduction.
27. A snail can sleep for three years.
28. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
29. No President of the US was an only child.
30. You share your birthday with about nine million other people in the world.
31. Abby could quite possibly be the most worthless person in the world at this given moment.
32. Money isn't made out of paper, it's made out of cotton.
33. A rat can live longer without water than a camel.
34. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus about every two weeks. It would otherwise digest itself.
35. The dot over the lower case "i" is called a tittle.
36. A female ferret will die if it is in heat and cannto find a mate.
37. A duck's quack will not echo. No one knows why.........spooky, ain't it.
38. 315 entries in Webster's 1996 dictionary were misspelled.
39. On average 12 newborns worldwide will be given to the wrong parents (Abby).
40. The numbers "172" can be found on the back of a 5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the lincoln memorial.
41. The first cd ever pressed in the US was Springsteen's "Born in the USA"
42. The phrase " Rule of Thumb" is derived from and old english law that prohibits beating your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
43. Casey Kasem is the voice of Shaggy on Scooby Doo.
44. It burns more calories to eat celery than are actually in the celery.
45. Bryan is pretty worthless too, come to think of it.
I'M NOT SAYING ALL THESE ARE TRUE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW PEOPLE JUST SENT THEM TO ME TO PUT ON THIS PAGE. #31 IS DEAD ON, THOUGH.