- born: 1704, Altenoythe,by Friesoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany
- spouse: Thecla GRÖNEWEG
Alias: Theila Gröneweg
- marr: 17 Jul 1723, Altenoythe,by Freisoythe,Germany, at St. Vitus Catholic Church
- born: 1705, Altenoythe,by Friesoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany
- Margareta Adelheidis Willer -- born: 13 Jan 1724, Altenoythe,by Friesoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany. -- bapt: Altenoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany, at St. Vitus Catholic Church.
- Meinardus Antonius Willer -- bapt: 27 Jun 1728, Altenoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany, at St. Vitus Catholic Church.
- Maria Elisabetha Willer -- bapt: 25 Feb 1732, Altenoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany, at St. Vitus Catholic Church.
- Joannes Delmarus Willer -- born: Abt 1738, Altenoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany. -- died: 7 Jan 1780, Altenoythe,Lower Saxony,Germany.
- Adeleidis Maria WILLER
The Willer family is on the 1749 Altenoythe
parish census, headed by Joannes, age 45, occupation colonus (farmer),
with his wife Teila, age 43, son Meinardus, 18,
son Joannes Delmarus, 11, and daughter Adelheidis, age 10.
There is an extended family of in-laws listed with Joannes Willer.
The head of each of these other families is designated ``inquilinus''
which I translate as ``in-law.'' These other families include:
Joannes, Schumacher (occupation shoemaker), 40, with wife Gertrudis, 35,
and son Joannes Hermannus, 8.
Joannes Giesoln (I don't know if Giesoln is occupation or surname), 39,
with wife Gesina, 42, sons Christopherus, 17, and Joannes, 11, and
daughter Margaretha, 9.
Joannes Henricus Heller (or Keller), 55, Gesina his wife, 53,
and his son Joannes, 11.
Wilhelmus Luttemann, 45, his wife Sophia, 29, and daughter Lucia, 6.
More information: PARISH-CENSUS
Sources for this individual: @S223@ @S250@
Genealogy Home |
Dennis J. Nicklaus dnicklaus(at)yahoo.com