Put any comments you would like me to include in my description of your page, below:
Red Dwarf pages:
The Red Dwarf News Group used for questions and answers and general chit chat this is the Homepage
Other Red Dwarf Homepages:
-Dave Tekk's Page. A mate with some great Red Dwarf links, and his life is on there.
- Another up and coming homepage about Red Dwarf and is at the moment the only place where you can get the RAQ (rarely asked questions).
- Only a very small section of Red Dwarf at the moment, but it does have some pages on Nirvana, Manic Street Preachers and (coming soon) big build up, a Fraggle Rock Appreciation Page.
- Contains a brief description about the characters in Red Dwarf and a summary of how they end up 3 million years away from earth.
- This page contains some sound clips, and an interesting news page, with some humerous rumours about series 7.
- A page Full Links to other Dwarf pages, nothing new but well worth a look, and you will find some links you can't find anywhere else.
- Very interesting background with pictures and sounds but not all the written documents that can be found elsewhere.
- This is one of the most complete pages that I have found, it contains everything you could ever want to know about Red Dwarf.
- Only a small section on Red Dwarf but no ones perfect are they.
- Although still underconstruction it is promising to be open soon, hopefully it will be worth the wait.
- This is the 'official' Red Dwarf homepage, it containsthe Episode Poll and descriptions of the US video releases as well as all the normal stuff, a great site to visit.
- This page concentrates totally on Red Dwarf sound Files, but it is only accessable 8 hours a day and even this can vary. Still worth a try though!!
- Although still underconstruction (arn't we all) great place to visit especially if you want to join the Fan club.
- Still partly underconstruction but contains links to pics, scripts and some other 'Red Dwarf Stuff', take a look.
- Good descriptions of the 'boys from the Dwarf' but thats it at the moment, but promisng more soon.
- A couple of good Links but nothing really new.
- lots of links to to other pages and the articles in them, and it is created by Steve Sim which is another good reason for going there.
- A very different background, and he/she truly does prove that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- If you havn't read the Log Book then I suggest you loook here, but if yuo have then its not worth it, you'll have heard it all before.
- Take a look at Jimmys page, not a lot on Red Dwarf but still worth a look.
- Take a look at Adam's page its got a couple of good links and some interesting stuff on quotes and the actors.
- A net site managed by Rimmer2 (on IRC), it is quite good and consentrates mainly on Rimmer.
- still growing, but you can add all your own quotes etc.. so go and have a look, hes also a regular on #starbug.
- yet another page underconstruction, but it has a great background and loads of pics so take a peek here too.
- This page has to be the Ultimate for Red Dwarf links, it has 237 at the moment but its growing all the time. It truly is the most ultimate of pages for Red Dwarf, and all the links are well sorted so you know what your getting when you follow a link.
- This page has some unique Red Dwarf documents about Red Dwarf including an on-line quiz (find out how much you really don't know) and a very nice introduction to Red Dwarf.
- If you are after some Red Dwarf sounds then this is the best place to go.