|2003 HONEY BAKING CONTEST APPLICATION|
|Saturday, September 13, 2003|
|ELIGIBILITY (No professional bakers)|
|1. Youth age group 8 - 13
2. Youth age group 14 - 17
3. Adults 18 and up
1. Bring entries for registration to the pavilion between 10:00 a.m. and 12 noon on Saturday, September 13, 2003
2. Only one entry per category per person.
3. At least 25% of sweetening used must be HONEY.
4. No mixed or prepared sweetened cereal is to be used.
5. No preservatives can be used in the recipe.
6. All entries must be on disposable plates and covered with plastic wrap.
7. No identifing label on any entry.
8. Entries must be accompanied by the recipe as used,WRITTEN ON A 3" X 5" CARDandON THIS ENTRY FORM.
9. The W.V.H.F. reserves the right to publish the recipes.
10 Winners are requested to be present for the award ceremony at 3:00 p.m.
11. The Honey Baking contest Chairman has the right to accept, reject, and classify entries in accordance with the rules.
|HONEY BAKING CATEGORIES
__Age 8 - 13
__Age 14 - 17
|Please mark category entered
1. Cookies or bars ____
2. Cake (1 pie) _____
3. Pie (1 pie) _____
4. Candy or Party Mix
(6 pieces or 1 cup) _____
5. Sweet Breads/Rolls _____
6. Yeast Breads/Rolls
(1 loaf or 12 rolls) _____
Product Made by: __________________________
|No refrigeration is available at the Honey Festival. Contest entries will be auctioned on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. Viewing of the winners at 2:00 p.m.
PLEASE RECORD RECIPE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS FORM
|Honey Bake Sale
will be auctioned by:
Marketing & Public Relations
Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
800 Garfield Ave. P.O. Box 718
Parkersburg, WV 26
|CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
General Appearance - 20 pts.
Flavor - 35 pts.
Texture, Grain, Moisture, Color, Uniformity - 30 pts.
Lightness & Handling Quality - 15 Pts.
total 100 pts.
Would you agree to let us auction your product?
|[Home] [Directions][Pictures of Events][Schedule of Events][Applications]|
|This page hosted by||get your free home page.|