|Grounds Committee Page|
|If your child is caught vandalizing PCA property, then both the parents and children will be liable for all cost of repairs. If you have seen or know of anyone vandalizing PCA property, please contact us.|
The installation of the new playground equipment in Club View Park was completed this past summer.
* Click here for a layout diagram of the new equipment.
* Click here for a 3D drawing of the new equipment.
* Click here for pictures of the new equipment.
* The Postal Service is replacing the mailbox clusters on Ambergate Court
- The PCA is responsible for installing a new concrete pad for the mail boxes.
- NOTE: Project postponed until warmer weather.
* Planning the future of Wesley Foreman Memorial (WFM) Park.
* Making repairs to playground equipment in WFM Park.
(updated 22 December 2008)
* Snow removal contract awarded to Damascus Enterprises, Inc.
* T-H sidewalk repairs completed, October 2008.
* New playground equipment installed in Club View Park, July 2008.
* Lighting repairs made in Club View Park, July 2008: All lighting on pole
replaced; one fixture on pavilion repaired.
* County has made improvements to the right-of-way (grassed strip) in
front of Club View Park.
* Road marking improvements made to Log House Road.
(updated 03 December 2008)
|Form for sports field use|
|Return to Home Page|