Here are the products you know so well -
the used dryer sheets lying in your laundry basket, old plastic milk jugs, that last bit of toothpaste in the tube. You hesitate to throw it away. Why? Because there's still some use for it. Not so sure?|
You can check out the links below for up to twenty different useful tips on how to make use of stuff that's lying around.
Please read this first.
You will find that ordinary items can sometimes be among the most useful items at home. If you find a product that's
been useful to you in a new way, let us know by emailing us or filling out our form. Enjoy - here's the list below:
In case you're still not sure what you could use a list like this for, here are a few examples:
- Example1: There's a last bit of toothpaste in the tube, and you've already got a new tube, and you don't have the
heart to throw away the last bit. What do you do with it? Click on toothpaste to find out.
- Example2: You accidentally squeezed the lotion bottle a little too hard and now there's way too much on your hands.
Washing is okay, but very messy, and a tissue would be such a waste. Go to lotion and find a variety of uses for that
- Example3: You have a terrible cold and you're all stuffed up. Find out how vapor rub and cotton balls can help.
- Example4: Plastic milk jugs are lying empty in all your cupboards, and you haven't taken them recycling - yet. Even
better, reuse them. There are a number of ideas here.
- ExampleX: If you have an extra of the items listed lying around, why not reuse a bit, save the environment a bit, and
save yourself a bit of a headache at the same time? Click on the links above. If you have any other ideas, let us
know by clicking on the email link, or by filling out our form.
Got a question? Suggestion? Send it here.
Back to the Remedy Page
rani's Home | Carnatic | Tamil Film Songs
Donate food for free
updated on Friday, 11-Aug-06 09:19:09 PDT