Welcome to the Care Remedy. You probably have a lot of people in
your address book. Old friends, new friends, neighbors, close and
distant relatives. Plus there are the closest people in your life: your
parents and grandparents, your children, your partner, your dearest
friends. I know, you've been meaning to write, or call, or just drop by,
or say something, but you haven't. If you're feeling guilty, don't worry,
there are a number of simple ways to show someone you care. |
One sure way to show you care in the face of tragedy is to support those who suffer. Make a donation to the AIDS Walk, in memory of someone you love. Thousands will walk to rid the world of this disease and finally find a cure. Click here to help.
Please read this first.
You will find that simple gestures can show someone what you feel, and they will be eternally grateful, too. If you find that something you've done or something someone else did really showed caring, let us know by emailing us or filling out our form. Enjoy - here's the list below:
Need some ideas? Here are a few::
- Idea 1: If you live with your parents, you know that they can be difficult to live with at times. You may not get along all the time, but they just want to be a part of your life and your family. Let them know you still value them. Go to Parents for 20 ways to show your parents you care.
- Idea 2: Your child feels neglected. He also seems to be becoming something of a brat. Let him know you still love him and teach him how to grow up to be a caring person himself. Click on Child for 50
ways to raise a caring child.
- Idea 3:Remember your old college roommate? She's still around, but you both haven't called, or written, or anything. Get back in touch with our help at Friends.
- Idea 4:Your dearest friend is getting married but you have no idea what to get her. Our gift list can get you started with a few personalized, touching ideas.
- Idea 5:Men will be boys and women will be girls, they say. If you have a fight, it's not the end of the world. But show that special someone that you really do care. Visit Partner for 50 ways to show you care.
- Idea X:dea X: We have lots of ideas for you in our links. For coworkers try Boss, and to get those gifts now, try our care shop. Take a look around and let us know what you think. If you have any questions or comments or suggestions, click on the email link above or fill out this
Got a question? Suggestion? Send it here.
Back to the Remedy Page
rani's Home | Carnatic | Tamil Film Songs | Perfect Words