THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR LLAMA
- Use their fibre for spinning, knitting,
weaving, rug-hooking, felting, comforter stuffing, etc, etc.
- Show them
- Take them for walks
- Take them hiking (they'll carry the pack)
- Let them caddy for you on the golf course (check with golf
- Bring them to outdoor events, like birthday parties,
afternoon barbeques, store openings
- Bring them to schools, retirement homes or hospitals (again,
check with them first)
- Teach them to pull a cart and rent your services out for
- Train them for obstacle courses - they love a variety of
- Display them & your products at country fairs
- Most of all, LOVE THEM!