You might be a Newfie Jedi if.....
- You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be witt ya by'."
- Your Jedi robe is made of seal skin.
- You have ever used your light saber to quarter a moose.
- Both wings of your X-Wing are done over with sheet metal and rivets and are covered with polybond.
- You have ever eaten bottled Ewok.
- You have ever used a land-speeder to get away from wildlife officers.
- The best part of spending time on Dagobah is the great weather.
- Even C3-PO cannot understand what you are saying.
- You have used Jedi mind tricks to help you drag off from the Sundance
- You have ever used the force to convince a Human Resources Canada officer to give you unemployment insurance checks.
- Your father has ever said to you, "Come on by' son, come on over 'ere to the dark side and have a Black Horse witt yer old man."
- You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to scare off mosquitoes on May 24 weekend.
- You have ever used the Millennium Falcon to smuggle booze and cigarettes
from St. Pierre.
- You have a Newfoundland dog painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
- You think Andy Wells and Brian Tobin are part of the dark side of the force.
- You have ever fantasized about Danielle House wearing her hair like Princess Leah.
- You have a trailer hitch on the back of your land speeder for hauling your trailer to gravel pits.
- Chewbacca is the lead of your dog sled team.
- You suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with snowmobile skis.
- You were the only person drinking Newfie Screech during the cantina scene.
- If you hear . . . "Luke, I am your father ... tell me what the hell your mother's getting on with by'?!"
- from an e-mail forwarded to me by Robert Lilley
people have visited this page since 2000/03/30.
[ Pete's Place ] [ E-Mail Peter ] [ General Store ] [ HalEnt ] [ Lewisporte Web Mall ]