- CURI-4- A very small tethered mobile robot with vision capability.
Also includes a gripper for picking up objects. Size: 20cm x 18cm x 10 cm
- Scanning Laser Imager- A computer controlled laser for drawing images.
- 3D-view- Mechanical 3D shutter glasses.
- RS-232 Laser Transceiver- Allows you to send and receive data over 200 meters using a standard laser pointer pen
- Mini Frame Grabber- A small greyscale frame grabber that captures an image from small B&W cameras. Particularly useful for battery operated robots. The Frame grabber interfaces to virtually any Computer/Microcontroller. This Project is currently in development.
[Past Projects] |
[New Projects] |