The following GKDesign articles appeared in Electronics Australia and ETI magazines.
- Universal IR Remote controller for a PC - Electronics Australia September. 1998 pp.43 Record any IR remote control signal on your PC and play it back to control various appliances.
- A Hardware Virus? - Electronics Australia June. 1998 pp.36-37 - An interesting fault found during the repair of a PC.
- RS-232 Laser Transceiver - Electronics Australia Oct. 1997 pp.56-61 - This low cost circuit allows two computers to communicate over a laser beam. The laser source is a standard laser pointer.
- Parallel Port Servo Controller - Electronics Australia, May 1997 pp.51 - Control an R/C servo motor through the parallel port on your PC.
- First Event Detector - Electronics Australia, May 1995, pp.51 - This 1 of 16 detector determines which one of the 16 inputs was triggered first.
- DC Motor Drive Controller - Electronics Australia, October 1994, pp.51 - This circuit allows you to drive two DC motors of various ratings, as well as providing position feedback, all through a PC's parallel port.
- Solid State Oscilloscope - Electronics Today International, February 1987, p.25 - A low cost, experimenter's oscilloscope.
Yet to be Published ...
CURI vs. Cat - A true story about a small robot outwitting a cat. This story is most likely to appear in the Nuts & Volts magazine in the USA.
[Past Projects] |
[New Projects] |