- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
your favorite poem.
- Donít believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you
you say, ďI love you? mean it.
- When you say, ďIím sorry? look the person in the eye.
laugh at anyoneís dreams.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Love deeply
and passionately. You might get hurt but itís the only way to live life
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name called.
judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slow but think quickly.
someone asks you a question you donít want to answer, smile and ask, ďwhy
do you want to know?"
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
the three Rís: Respect for self, Respect for others, Be Responsible for all
- Donít let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
you realize youíve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational
skills will be as important as any other.
- Spend sometime alone.
your arms to change, but donít let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
more books and watch less TV.
- Love a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
back, youíll get to enjoy it a second time.
loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a
tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.
Donít bring up the past.
your knowledge. Itís a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
interrupt when you are being flittered.
- Mind your own business.
- Once a
year, go someplace youíve never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you
are living. That is weatherís greatest satisfaction.
that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules then break some.
that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is
greater than your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
that your character is your destiny.
JUST FOR TODAY
Decide to be happy today
To live with what is
Your family, your
Your job, your luck.
If you canít have what
Maybe you can like what
Just for today, be kind,
caring, and understanding.
Be your best, dress your
best, talk softly,
Look for the bright side
Praise people for what they do and
Donít criticize them for
what they cannot do.
If someone does
Forgive and forget.
After all, itís just for
Who knows, it might turn
out to be a nice day.
What happened, has
What is happening, is
What will happen, will
What of your did and
Why are you crying?
What did you bring
along, that which you can lose?
What had you made, for
that to be destroyed?
What you took is from
What you gave was given
What is yours today,
will be others tomorrow.
And any others another
This change is the rule
of the world.